Nous offrons maintenant nos cours de premiers soins en français!
Wilderness First Aid training is extremely intensive, requiring students to learn and apply field first aid skills and manage multiple factors including:
- Saving the patient’s life;
- Often dealing with multiple patients, not all of whom might be survivable;
- Managing fear and stress in the patient(s), themselves and bystanders;
- Orchestrating the efforts of people and resources; and
- Shifting environmental factors such as cold, failing light and wildlife.
To avoid overwhelming candidates, Arctic Response strongly recommends that students take a 2-day Standard First Aid course immediately before Wilderness First Aid training.
A highly popular option is our 4 day combined Wilderness and Standard First Aid training program. Successful candidates of this training receive certification in both our 3 day Wilderness First Aid and our nationally recognized Standard First Aid with CPR and AED programs in 4 days vs. 5 days if the courses are taken separately.
Duration: 4 days